Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Too long

Once again, it's been entirely too long since anyone posted here. What will the readership think? So I've decided to compose a list of various thoughts chasing eachother around with the well-armoured orb atop my shoulders.

(please note: I won't be offended if this is too long for you to care!)

I have a lot of stuff to do today in the office! Thank goodness for lunch breaks. Though really, I shouldn't complain. Coming in this morning was like coming in after a week-long vacation (which it wasn't), so I guess it sorta makes sense that I feel that way.

Man, I loved that video game. Break up with people when they have your video games sucks.

I appologize for the incontinuity.

Mom, that crock-pot dinner I prepared turned out great. Except that I forgot to plug it in. Opps. Yay for raw chicken sitting in a pot for 5 hours.

The Comic book/Action figure show was pretty darn sweet this year. Me and Bre went. I bought a $35 Transformers History/Guide for $10, a Waspinator from the Beast Wars series for $9, and a Batman the Animated Series Toothbrush holder for a dollar. Very cool. Thanks Bre for the Good Times!

Bre, I hope today is a better day. Read your blog, hope your doing better. I guess it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but....
Everybody! "I'll be there for yooooou! (when the rain starts to fall...)

This is why I don't watch TV anymore.

Sparkling!
A witches brew.
Tim Dunken.

We had a Young Adults Bon Fire with our church Young Adults group on Sunday Night. We ate SO many s'mores, quoted lines from a childhood classic, talked about all manner of anything, and generally had a pretty great time. Thanks to everybody for making it such a great event.

I'm feeling particularly random-minded today.

Pac Man!
( '< 0 0 0

Karl told me about the best documentary title ever the other day: "Beavers: the Biggest Dam Moive you've ever seen!"

I realized today that it's been a good few MONTHS since I played a decent strategy-based boardgame. And when you're trying to develope and perfect your own board game, not playing it makes this even more tradgic. This, I believe, is a crime against Dave-manity.

Have you ever wondered who Hue is and why the entire race was named after him?

I should have people over tonight to play Dave-manity. I mean a board game. A good one. Anyways.

That's enough. I'm offically going to get back to work now. Lunch break is over.
-Dave

0 comments: