Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Cravings!

Dave and I are doing wonderful! We don't have many plans for thanksgiving weekend. We will probably go to our friends house one of the days for a group dinner, but nothing has really been planned yet. Anyone want a Dave and Janie at their dinner??? I have almost forgotten that it is Thanksgiving; the month of september has just blown by. Plus, it is snowing today! We are getting the end of a storm that apparently blew in from Colorado. The snow is not suppose to stay very long, maybe until friday. I am hoping for a sunny saturday, sunday and monday. Maybe that is greedy, but i could really use a sunny, beautiful, crisp Thanksgiving weekend! It is sorta funny to look outside and see snow, it will be even more interesting to go out in it today and wait for the bus.
This fun picture is of Dave and me eating garlic bread at 11:30 at night. A few days ago, sunday evening actually, i totaly had a craving for garlic bread, but everything is closed on Sunday evening and we didn't want to go to a resturant. Instead we waited a few days and then rushed into safeway just before closing and bought garlic bread. Dave says this is my first "late night" craving! Oh, we also bought some ice cream just in case! It was fun, so we took a picture. I feel like my tummy is getting bigger by the week, sometimes by the day. This is a good thing i know; i wouldn't want anybody to stop growing!
I have lots of things on my todo list today so i had better get going on that!

Take Care all

2 comments:

Claire Colvin said...

I was thinking the exact same thing as Mom -- I want a Dave and Janie at MY Thanksgiving dinner. We're eating Monday about 3 in the afternoon if you want to stop by. . . . .

Wouldn't it be wonderful? Thinking lovely family-ish thoughts.. .
Claire

DAve and JAnie said...

So, i should book a plane ticket to ontario and then we can fly to BC the next day, and then home again to Winnipeg, just in time for Christmas! Done! I really do wish we could be there... i am sorta feeling jealous of my friends that have families in the area to celebrate with. It is hard to have a "friend" get together even because lots of people have families they are already doing stuff with.. leaves a small group of us.. but we will still have fun i hope. I think i am just a little more down about it this year.. Oh well.. giving thanks anyway