Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Growing, Growing, Grown

Hi Friends and Family,

Just a few update pictures here so you know how HOT i am still! SO we are sitting at about 28 weeks, approx. 6 mnths and a like one week along. In a little less than 3 mnths we will have this little baby of ours! Now comes the tougher part of being pregnant. My second trimester i was a blissful pregnant woman, now sleeping is getting a little harder, the baby kicks my bladder lots, my front end is actually starting to feel heavey, i can't bend over the hump like i could a few weeks ago, etc.... Nothing horrible, actually, everything quite
normal i hear! I am glad the baby is growing, and still growing in me at that. Yesterday I saw a picture of a little baby born 3 mnths premature; way too tiny. Poor little baby just looked like it wanted to be back inside the womb. Somebody needed to snuggle that baby is a blankey. I have to be off to work now. Good days to all.
Janie

1 comments:

DAve and JAnie said...

Who's that lovely young lady in the photos?
And who's wife is she?
That's Right!

-Dave.