Thursday, December 22, 2005

Joyfull Message

The angel said " Don't be afraid. I'm here to announce a great and joyful event that is meant for everybody, worldwide: A Savior has just been born in David's town, a Savior who is Messiah and Master. This is what you're to look for: a baby wrapped in a blanket and lying in a manger."

What an excellent message!

One of the Children's Program teachers always find incredible books and buys them for the classrooms. She found a most beautiful book with magnificant pictures; I want to share these pictures with you! I know they are pretty poor quality because i just photographed them, but please enjoy them. (I don't know if Rachel D. or Heather S. read this blog, but i think they would especially appreciate these pictures because all the angles look like rugged, happy fairies!)



3 comments:

Sue said...

oooooooh i love that art work! beautiful!! lovely! charming!

merry Christmas, happy joyful Saviour day!!!!!

from sue

Robyn said...

Janie, I would love to know the name of the book. I am sure my son would love to read it.
Great post!

DAve and JAnie said...

The book is titled "The Nativity" illustrated by Julie Vivas

-Dave