Thursday, April 06, 2006

3 Quick Thoughts

Hey there, bloggerland! How are ya!

I just needed to share 3 things.
1. Carcassonne. If you've never played this game, you need to. It's probably my favourite (if you live nearby, come play it with me!) Build cities, farm pastures, rule with an iron fist, it's all good. Tile-based strategy never looked so good. Especially good for fans of Settlers (and not as expensive!).

2. Scratch Fury: Destroyer of Worlds, is sure to delight the Feline Fan in you. Cat lovers and lovers of good comics will enjoy these three links. PVP has definately become my favourite webcomic.

3. The views expressed in the "Giant Corrina in the Grand Canyon with a Transformer" wallpaper (below) are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect those of youcanspellthis.blogspot.com That was just a gag and wasn't really meant for public display. Don't come after me, claiming "Child endangerment" or "Public humiliation" or "Blatent disregard for all that it decent and good". I mean, sure those things are "true", But hey! It's funny!

-Dave

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Dave, I think most enjoyed your wallpaper. I want to know how to make them!! I have many family pictures that I would like to add other to, or take others out of...
Let me know!!

Claire Colvin said...

I'm always up for a little Carcassone. . . if I only I lived a little closer I'd come over and play right now.

Claire

Claire Colvin said...

oh and one other thing -- yeah for Janie and her coding skills that got the Corrina caterpillar working. Nice!

Anonymous said...

HI,

Enjoyed the photo! and yes we did enjoy Carcassone - great game.

Love mom & Dad XX

kelly ens said...

The great thing about Carcassonne, is that people who strongly dislike Settlers will probably enjoy Carcassonne (in the case of my husband and I) because it's shorter, simpler, and just more exciting! :)
so 3 cheers for carcassonne!

DAve and JAnie said...

Thanks for the help with coding claire! And i must say i am most impressed with your transforming recognition! Keep it real. Ateam.