Thursday, April 06, 2006

Desktop Wallpaper!

This morning i was staring at our computer wallpaper, which at the time displayed a lovely picture from our trip to the grand canyon, and thought it would be nice to instead have a cute picture of Corrina on there. Dave was at the computer at the time so i asked him if he could put a picture of our baby up. A few minutes later i looked over to see this:
So now we have Corrina, in the Grand Canyon, being visited by a transformer. Ahhh, all our tastes combined into one!
Today has been a really great day. Corrina has had a few nice 1 hour naps, i have dinner going in the crock pot and i made a fruit filled coffee cake! Yum! I am drinking an iced Chai tea, and i think i might take some time and work on our filing system. Calm, together days are really nice. Corrina is currently snoozing in her swing. We will probably go for a little walk once dave gets home, eat dinner, i will visit our friend Tricia and Dave will grocery shop.
Calm days to all!!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Great wallpaper! I wish I could do things like that!
Glad you are having a calm day. We are all ill in our home. I will keep this short as I don't want to spread our germs! LOL

DAve and JAnie said...

10 Points to the first person to name that Transformer!
-Dave

Lori said...

Yay for a calm day. so nice for you to be settling into mommyhood and stuff.

mammasita said...

Glad your having a good day. We think Elaina might be starting to teeth as her bottem gums are swollena and shes cranky again. Ah the fun days :) Thats a really neat wall paper!

Claire Colvin said...

I know who the Transformer is! It's
Devastator (I even know that he's a Decepticon -- you put a baddie that close to your baby? I guess Corrina could take him out.)

Am I first? Do I win?
(And even if I'm not, are you proud of you sister for her exceptional Transformer knowledge?)

Much love to you and to the lovely ladies in your life,

Claire

DAve and JAnie said...

Congrats, Claire!
10 points for you!

"Impressive. Most impressive."

(oooo, wouldn't that be fun? We could keep a running total of everyone who correctly identifies our pop culture references!)

Way to go, sis. I honestly can't believe you got it, and thus I assume someone told you, but way to go non the less!

-D

Claire Colvin said...

What? What?!? You assume someone told me? You impunge my honour!! I Googled it good and proper myself!!

I started Goggling for Transformers that were front end loaders but the only guy had the bucket over his shoulder, not at his foot. That's when I realized that it was one of those 5-guys-in-one things -- front end loader guy, cement mixer guy, buldozer guy. . . .so I Googled for Transformer sets with a construction theme and ta da! There he was.

I feel like someone should be saying "10 points for Gryffindor!!"

Someone told me. . . .huff. . . DID NOT!