Monday, September 22, 2008

Just a little more

With blogging I go up and down.  Most of the summer I was down, not really putting too much time into blogging, but now I am feeling a little more up.  Enjoy it though, because it really won't last long.  I have some large assignments coming up so my time at the computer will move from blogs to word processing!  Goody...

To start, here is our yard now!  Tomatoes have been slow in winnipeg this year and mine have only been going red for a few weeks now.  But boy are there alot left on there to harvest.  I think I might have to pick them and ripen them inside, and then thrown them in the freezer to use in sauces later this year!

Here are the Nasturtium I was so worried about.  The growth on the other side of the fence is even larger, and unfortunately has more flowers!!  Good thing our neighbor doesn't mind me intruding on his yard!  Last summer he says it was garbage everywhere, at least this summer it's flowers!

Corrina was doing a little posing for me today

I was going to add a cute little video, but it won't upload right now.  I will try again later.  
Hope everyone is enjoying autumn as much as me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomatos are late here in BC this year too. Grandma's are just turning red now.
Your yard has improved greatly. It is so green and bautiful!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

*beautiful*

Anonymous said...

Fabulous yard Janie & Dave. Your hard work has paid off bigtime.

One day our yard will look so good.

Dad & Mom C
XX