Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Accidental Nutella

Last night I was set to make a really nice no bake cookie I found here, and I accidentally made a delicious nutella like spread. 

No one minded to mistake! 

Here's how I botched the recipe:

- use a blender instead of a food processor
-added too much water
-tried to make up for the water by adding extra dates

-gave up and spread concoction onto a graham cracker and called it a night!

I'd show a picture but I'm sure you can guess what this chunky, brown, thick mixture might look like in a photo!

The actual no bake fudgey snowball cookies are excellent too.  I'd suggest making a proper batch next time you have someone coming over for tea!

And here's a picture of my baby.  How does this relate to the recipe?  She'll be eating the chocolate nut spread in just a few moments!


For those interested this is the Plan Dollhouse we bought Corrina for Christmas.  She has alot of fun everyday with this house and all the special people in it!


Another random picture to show the new, way more functional home of our wonderful and free piano, in the dinning room.  Now to learn how to play it :)

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Annika is so beautiful. And I like the piano in the dinning room. Gues I will have to come back and visit soon to see the new furniture arrangement.