Thursday, August 11, 2005

Shinning New

WE GOT THE APARTMENT!

We have a place to go and a reason to pack. Now we just have to wait until someone takes our place. Lots of time left for that though too!
It is rainy in winnipeg today, which makes it a perfect day for a cup of tea and some serious packing, until i have to head to work that is!
I heard the baby's heart beat the other day. Sounded like our kittens; little hearts beat fast! We can't wait until the ultra sound to find out how old the baby really is and to SEE IT!

Do any of you know how to use flickr? I have a flickr account, but don't know how to show you the pictures i have up on it. Let me know! Thanks

very merrys days to everyone


2 comments:

Sue said...

dearest janie-lou,
soo good to hear from you!

tis a lovely day here,
like a banana-chocolate smear.

non-sensicle poems are best;
as we play, eat, dance and rest.

Juli-bean, Da-Dave, and Ma-Sue;
we are having fun with what we do!

The end. heehee. Yes, we go to bc this christmas, for threeeeeeeee weeks! :) yippee! mostly because it is the last long break we have with a free little traveler.( after she turns 2 in the spring, she is FULL price! crazy!)
SO, sadly we miss thee. but we may live near sarnia for a couple months (this is un-annouced news right nwo, we really don't know) so come visit the Colvins, we'll meet you!!! :)
love to you, dave and bambino! (heartbeats are marvelous things, no? :) heehee)

Claire Colvin said...

Hey Janie-Lou and (DAvid too -- of course)!

How exciting to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Reminds me of a quote I heard once "Parenting is agreeing to let your heart walk around outside your body for the rest of your life." Don't remember who said it, but it's a good one.

You asked about using Flickr. As far as I know it works like this:

1. In Flickr tag your photos as friends, family, public

2. Invite friends/ family to join Flicker
(more info here)
so they can see the photos.

As far as I can tell people need to have a Flickr account to be able to see your photos. I'm kinda new to it myself but that seems to be the rule.

Hope this helps. I want to see your pictures! (And congrats on the apartment I've been praying about that)

much love and silliness,
Claire Aunt in training. (I've been practicing, just ask Amanda and Coli)