Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Almost the 16th!

This is a special post for a very special someone!
Don't forget about your visitor, tomorrow at Noon (unless of course the weather doesn't allow).

Now, for the rest of you almost-equally special people:
Have you seen the weather out there?! There was SO MUCH snow on our car this morning, it was CRAZY! There was about a FOOT of snow on parts of our car (not to mention on the ground around the car, where I was standing in my summer sneakers) and that's a lot considering I brushed it off twice last night as well! Oh! Heavey, soft, wonderful whiteness all around! Why am I still inside?!

-Dave

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What dave didn't day on the blog, that i think is very funny, is that he used a random piece of metal to shovel the car out so i could get to work this morning. Isn't he kind! I am now at work, and i don't know how getting home will be, but at least we have snow shovel's at work. Tee hee... so i am not stuck! Random visitor, bring it on!
Janie

bre said...

Dave, this is just confirming that I am coming to your house tomorrow to surprise janie.

just kidding! its not me, but i thought it would be funny if i was that stupid to put it down. i might come by around noon anyways, just to see who it is.

Sue said...

whowhowho came?!!!!!! i am sitting on the edge of my seat!!!!

let us all know!!

love me

Sue said...

it is killing me!!! who came to visit you???????????????????????????? please tell!!

Claire Colvin said...

I agree with Susan Marie!! (And how cool to discover that we have the same middle name :)

Pleeeeease tell us who came to vist. PLLLLLLeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee.

Claire Marie
aka Sister Claire
(but I'm not a Nun)

Sue said...

heeheehee, we are middlenamesisters. (the non-nun kind..haha)

heehee. you'd think these people were ignoring us!!! sheesh! :) haha.

bre said...

are you guys unconscious or what? post, please.