Friday, March 24, 2006

Coming Soon to a blog near YOU!

So for the last month we have had free cable from Shaw. How nice of them to offer a complimentary service! The shaw man came to the door today to inform me that "IF YOU DON'T START PAYING WE WILL VIOLENTLY RIP THE CABLE CORD FROM THE WALL AND YOU CAN SAY ADIOS TO THE FREE CABLE!!" He yelled so loudly at me that ! I shuddered in fear and scurried away from the door with trepidation in my heart. "NO!" i yelled, "YOU CANNOT DO SUCH A HEARTLESS DEED!!" My face was red hot as i dashed toward the cheque book. "ALRIGHT, YOU GOT ME! I AM ADDICTED AND MUST HAVE CABLE! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GO ON LIVING WITHOUT KNOWING "WHAT NOT TO WEAR" AND CONTINUALY WANTING TO REDECORATE MY HOUSE BECAUSE OF "WHILE YOU WERE OUT!" NO CANNOT TAKE IT AWAY!" Out of breath i slumped into a chair and began writing out a cheque. Gasping for breath i announce, in a very defeated tone, "I, I will pay...just take my money and leave my family alone, please." "Thanks," replied the rather cheery shaw man, "we appreciate your business!"
Alright, so that is not at all how it went. In reality he was very pleasent and i was not fearful of losing my cable, so i politely declined their offer for more cable at a low rate. I hope you enjoyed my imaginary, short, ridiculous thriller!

COMING SOON: A FASHION SHOW STARING CORRINA AND HER LOVELY SHOES! WATCH FOR PHOTOS!

in the words of elvis "Have a Happy"!

4 comments:

Sue said...

heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee


can't wait to see her shoes.

DAve and JAnie said...

That was some of the BEST blog fiction I've read in a long time! Whoo! Way to go!

That's MY wife!
-D

Claire Colvin said...

I have to admit I fell for it. Here I am sitting in my kitchen emiting a long nnNNNnnnnnOOOOOoooooooooo don't walk towards the light! Don't go down in the basement or wear squeekie shoes or follow the cat into the cemetary!!! Say no to the evil!! And then, o wait, you didn't fall prey to Cable. Well that's much better.

Bring on the shoe fashion show.
And just so I can say I said tit first:

HAPPY BIRHTDAY TOMORROW DAVE!!!!!!!!
~ Claire

Sue said...

heyheyhey,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DAVE IN YOUR HOUSE!

from the dave is my house, and me and little one. :)