Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The frustrations of a ASCII Gorilla

Any of you who have read the infamous bre's lastest blog know how I tried to make a gorilla for her comments section, only to be thrawted by the limitations of font choice. Knowing the same fate would no doubt await my ASCII creation on our own blog, I have decided to post a screen capture so y'all can see that I'm not crazy and that there really is a picture of a gorilla here. (Note: This is not the EXACT same image, as I increase the resolution to fit the wider margins of this page).



















How did I do it? Did I slave away over a hot keyboard all day? Was it through shear will and determination of spirit that I carved this primate from the depths of txt? Of course not. Follow this link and try it for yourself with any picture. Enjoy!

-D

PS> For those of you who were wondering, yes, I did make it to my meeting. Thank you to both moms who phoned to remind me.

2 comments:

Sue said...

julia asks to see baby "curina" as she says, heehee. she smiles as we look throught the pictures....so sweet.. they will be good friends. or penpals.

JAnie & DAve said...

Can nobody see my gorilla?
=(