Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hooks and Shelf

We finally have 'completed' Corrina's room! She now has lovely hooks to hang her hoodies on, and i have hooks and a shelf to put special items on! I am excited! Thanks Dave for putting them up for us.


Magical: Corrina has been going down for naps on her own! I just put her in her crib and leave, and KAZAM, she is asleep! It is so thrilling and i am finally getting alot of time to myself, thus my mood has improved, and our dinners have improved too!

I am working on putting up a little video of Corrina giggling, but i can't seem to load it at the moment, but keep your eyes open!

Lately i have had some wonderful visits and chats on the phone with some friends. It has felt so great to talk about things that interest me. It has also helped me to recall all the wonderful things i learned in college and other courses. This is important to me because i studied with a career in mind, and i do not want to lose that valuable info and have to retake courses i have already done. It is good to feel useful!


That's it for now!

3 comments:

Lori said...

That's an adorable picture of Corrina! And I'm so happy she's putting herself to sleep and that you're having great "adult" conversations!

mammasita said...

ever cute pic!!!!!!
love it.. Hope things have been well. this have been good this way. I want to go to walmart one of these days in the next month or so and get some really nice family pictures taken.
I just have to convince Andrew about it.. hehehee

Robyn said...

Janie, wonderful pictures of Corrina. I am glad you are feeling better, and getting some "self" time. We all need it. I wish I was closer to you, so I could come give you a nice pedicure, and help with some relaxing time.
I hope that all is well with your family.
Blessings from our house to yours!