Tuesday, January 23, 2007

a few new links

I have added these great links:

bobs red mill (whole grain food and recipes; good muffins!)
Kiddley (everyday ideas for you and your kids)
wisecraft (a great craft site i have been snooping on for some time now!)
Pure Style (simple style and decorating; i think JK the blog snooper will like this one, and Sue you too!)

That should keep us all busy for some time! I have muffins in the oven (a recipe from redmill, using wheat bran, ground flax seed, raisins and applesauce; i'll let y'all know how they work out!), a baby napping in her bedroom, no supper to make (gilmore girls night at The Girls, which means they cook a simple supper and we dine together. I love tuesdays!), a pile of laundry to put away, not too many school readings calling my name, just a few, and warm thoughts in my head (bet ya thought i was going to write heart... well hearts don't think, they just pump blood... warm blood in my heart just doesn't sound to nice to me. Life sustaining but not nice.)

Hope you enjoy my wed wanderings!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

So is school getting any better? I am sure with your personality you have met many new people, and made some friends.

Thanks for the great links! It is so nice to see new sites, andbe able to learn so many more items!
Hugs from our house to yours!

Mom Colvin said...

Hi Janie,
Glad you get a girls night out to enjoy some different meal ideas and have fun AND enjoy Gilmore Girls.

Hope that things are settlling down for you at school and that you are enjoying your courses.

Love to you all, Mary XX

Sue said...

funfunfun new sites to visit!:)