Thursday, April 19, 2007

Before I start another gruelling day of studying, for my last exam!!!!, I thought I would post a few snap shots of the lovely Corrina doing her stuff...

Sitting to read a book in the morning:



And 'hanging' out with dad:



Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We still have not heard from MB health regarding the funding. We have to hear by the end of the week else we won't be able to even book the two surgeries. Either way, she will have one, and this is such a blessing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello folks,
Just finally accessed the internet and read the updated blog. A lot has been hapening for you guys, and some exciting news. Have been thinking about you guys alot. I'll be praying for you all this week and during the surgery.

Claire Colvin said...

The cuteness!!!! Can't wait to see you guys and get me some of the 3-D version of that smile. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- what a smile-y kid.

Claire

Lori said...

I'm so glad things are coming along and that you guys are maintaining a healthy attitude about it all, and seemingly loving life. I'm so proud of you - no, I'm more proud of God, cause He's the one giving you strength!

Sue said...

can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!
the girls will have SUCH fun!!
-su

Robyn said...

We will keep praying for you. It sure is hard to deal with all that is going on. I am sure that the Lord will be with you, and support you all the way.
If there is anything we can do, please let us know. We are here for you!