Tuesday, October 02, 2007

studying



I am home studying for a counseling role playing video (I wish it were drama!) i have to record tomorrow. Dave is at a Church Alpha night, and he brought Corrina so I could have time to read. I thought if i took a picture of the ordeal and posted it on the blog that I might feel more motivated. If I don't stop getting distracted than I am lying to everyone about studying. Now that I have said I am studying I have to be studying. Our calculator is a funny little man with number buttons for a body. I am counting how many times the word angry is used in my text book. That's a lie.
Dave bought me this beautiful olive serving platter for my birthday. It will be used at our upcoming thanks givin' potluck with friends. The lovely candle is from him too, the candle holder is a little silver tray spray painted white (bought and given by my friend Allison).

4 comments:

dr riptide said...

you're supposed to be studying. i'm supposed to be filling out job applications! oh well...

have you mailed the ceramics we painted already, or are you able to take a photo of the whole group of them and post that? i'm very interested in how they all turned out. i'm pleased that mine is food safe!

love, rachel

Lori said...

Great study space, Janie! I love it. The plate and candle are gorgeous! Hope it DID motivate you to study!

Robyn said...

I hope you are able to get some study time in. It isn't always easy to do.
I love the great olive serving plate, it would look great with all the cheese we are taking to our friends for Thanksgiving.

Hugs from our house to yours

Claire Colvin said...

Love the platter! Beautiful.

I don't have pictures of my new place yet, but we're getting more and more moved in. I'll see if I can get some shots soon. I'm also trying to figure out how to decorate for Fall without my usual fireplace or supply of leaves from the yard. Thinking, thinking.

Also, I took a look for the receipt for Corrina's dress and unfortunately I bought it before the move and it's gone :( Maybe someone else needs that dress. Is it a cute one.

I hope you have plans for a great THanksgiving at home,
Claire