Monday, November 19, 2007

Sharing my travels

I have never been to Europe, but I do travel around the blog world alot! I know, that sentence was rather cheesy, but you won't care once you start visiting these sites I have found:

A new sewing project for every day in November, what better way to get ready for Christmas: Sew Mama, Sew

Do you know about Etsy? All handmade products! Like ebay, but craftier and better. Often you can find blog through Etsy as well!

This place may be even better than Ikea! Can you imagine??

Are you into green living? Danny Seo's blog features a delectable assortment of green home projects. He also has many books you can find at your public library (or at least at the winnipeg ones!), like Green Giving.
Actualy, there is a great post here about the book, with some pictures!

Last, but not least, low and behold, Martha Stewart has a blog

That is all I have time for now. I am not adding any of these links to the sidebar, so take time to look and bookmark them yourselves! I am really enjoying the first one right now!

2 comments:

bre said...

hey guys,
today's the day! i'm thinking and praying for you. so exciting!

Sue said...

hey friends,
can't wait to hear about all the hearing that is going to happen soon...

waiting and waiting to find out from you how is all went!!

su