Saturday, December 01, 2007

Dare to compare

 don't have oodles of time to post about Newfoundland right now, but I will later this week.  But I do have something fun and assuming to post about, quickly.  Last night Dave and I went to my school's Christmas banquet and ball.  It was alot of fun actually, and we won a $100 gift card to the Keg!  Definitely worth the ticket price (which was cheap!).  I just upload the photos so I could put one on facebook for another class mate, and I came across our very first Christmas banquet photo together.  I think we had been dating for about 1.5 months, and this was the first formal event we attended together.  So, here we have it, our first banquet and our most recent banquet... dare to compare:


8 comments:

Mom Colvin said...

Wow! Don't you two look elegant! No fair, you're still at the age when you just get better and better looking. Enjoy it, its going to last for a long time. Janie you look svelte! Dave, you look like a young professor in that beard and bow tie combo.

Glad you had a good time stepping out together.

love, Mom & Dad XX

PS we still have room if you decide to visit over Christmas :)

Mom Colvin said...

I'm really original 'cos my comment was identical - Wow!!
love Dad xx

Claire Colvin said...

You guys look lovely!! And you get to have a great meal out at the Keg. Sounds like a great start to the Christmas season.

Glad to hear that you're safely home from NFLD.

Claire

dr riptide said...

It looks as if Dave's hair has migrated from his head to his face. What's up with that Grizzy Adams? Do you scare small children with that thing or what!?
Wish we could be there to tease you in person....
Mark

Kara said...

Hi Janie, I love the dress you wore. It's beautiful.

that's us... said...

that's so awesome! how fun looking back:) things sure change in a few years...glad you guys had a fun night!!!

DAve and JAnie said...

Thanks everyone for the nice and fun comments!

kelly ens said...

wow - so different!
love the black dress you're wearing too!